Join New Mexico SNA!
NMSNA promotes professionalism for our food service personnel assists its members do their best job possible for the children of New Mexico. We do this because we understand the importance of placing the needs of children FIRST.
· To become a School Nutrition Association member click here
· To contact your State Senators & Legislators in Santa Fe visit website at: www.legis.state.nm.us
Why Should You Become a Member?
- Professional Development.
- Preferred member rates for conferences, seminars & learning sessions
- State and National Legislative representation
- State recognized Certification program
- Scholarships, National & State
- Opportunities for personal involvement in an organization that represents your profession
- State Award Recognition programs
- Leadership Development
Who Can Join the NMSNA?
- Individuals employed by a school district, non-profit School Food Service, PK-12, both public and private, located within the State of New Mexico.
- New Mexico Public Education Department - Child Nutrition Division Staff.
- Organizations or individuals interested in furthering the program of New Mexico Association for School Nutrition.
- Individuals that have helped to advance the school food service program or who have rendered outstanding service to NMSNA.
- Industry members who are interested in furthering the program of NMSNA.
- Students currently enrolled in a college or university who are interested in furthering the purposes of the organization.
- Individuals involved in the administrative duties of a school district, college or university in New Mexico, or allied non-profit organizations that support school nutrition programs.
In This Section
May SNAC Bites
Click HERE to read
HOBBS, NM: The ladies of Will
Rogers Elementary were honored
today by school staff and students!