Packed with information ranging from educational articles to legislative updates and chapter news, the Roadrunner is a benefit that every NMSNA member finds valuable. The Roadrunner is distributed 3 quarters annually to NMSNA members.
Roadrunner Issues Include:
- Issues Printed Per Year: 2
- Newsletters Distributed Per Issue: 900+
NMSNA also produces the Conference Guide. This guide is published for the Annual Conference and provides information during the event for attendees and exhibitors. Information includes the Conference schedule, session listings, exhibitor listings, and other pertinent information.
Conference Guide Includes:
- Issues Printed Per Year: 1
- Guides Distributed Per Issue: 300
Providing the best customer service and offering affordable advertising are our priorities. All of our advertisers are partners and friends!
- To communicate the issues, concerns, and programs that affect the Child Nutrition Industry.
- To recognize member achievements.
- To offer opportunities for vendors to sell and display services and products.
- To provide an additional instrument of education and training to members.
- To market NMSNA events and programs including awards and scholarships.
- To provide association updates including headquarters reports, board reports, plan of action progress, and association news.
- To provide legislative information and advocate on behalf of our members.
- To recruit new members and leaders.